MtHPHC is co-sponsoring this event:
2023 Montana Youth Climate Summit!
MtHPHC is co-sponsoring this event: a 1-day Missoula workshop on climate and personal/community resilience!
SAVE THE DATE: 2nd Annual "Climate and Health in the 406" Conference
April 13, 2024
sessions confirmed at present:
**Local Anesthesiologist Panel to discuss anesthesia and OR and hospital sustainability issues
**Dr Ed Maibach, international expert on climate communication
**Dr Jesse Bell: Drought and Human Health
More information coming!
Click on an upcoming event to add it to your Google Calendar, or use the '+' sign at the bottom to add our entire calendar and never miss an event.
K-8 Yellowstone Audubon Art Contest
Imagining a world of clear skies and clean lands that we can all enjoy!
Montana Audubon, along with the Children's Clinic of Billings, The Climate Committee of the American Academy of Pediatrics, co-sponsored this regional art contest with us.
The top 10 in each age category - (k-2, 3-5, 6-8) were displayed in virtual and physical art gallery exhibitions in May at the Billings Library, the Yellowstone Art Museum, and the Children's Clinic of Billings, then through the summer at the Audubon Center.
From May 8th to May 28th we will hosted an exhibition at the Billings Public Library, the Yellowstone Art Museum, and the Children's Clinic.
Awards ceremony June 10 at the Montana Audubon Center.
Lisa Patel MD, MS: Overview of Climate Change and Health
- Deputy Director, Medical Society Consortium on Climate and Health
- Faculty, Stanford Hospital Pediatrics
Beth Schenk, PhD, RN, FAAN: Decarbonizing Healthcare
- Executive Director of Environmental Stewardship, Providence
- Board member, ANHE, MTHPHC, Climate Smart Missoula
Barbara Easterlin, PhD: Mental Health Impacts of the Climate Crisis
- Program Co-lead, Climate Psychology Certification at CIIS
- Executive Committee Member, Climate Psychology Alliance of North America
James Crooks, PhD, MS: Wildfire Smoke and Human Health
- Associate Professor and Air Quality Epidemiologist, National Jewish Health